Throw A Graduation Party You Won't Soon Forget!
By Emily Kirk at http://perkybird.com
1) Have your friends help you remember those unforgettable moments. Have a memory book ready and have each guest jot down one of their favorite memories with you from high school. Make this memory book even better by adding snapshots from the memory, or from you with them at the party!
2) Load up on some disposable cameras and have them lying around at your party. Let your guests know that you want to capture all the candid moments you can, because it could likely be one of the last times you're all together.(Don't worry, you can usually get a CD of the images when they're developed, so you can upload them to your Facebook.)
3) Make a display of all your yearbook photos through the years. Don't be embarrassed we all looked that way at one point or another.
4) Theme your party! What was one of your favorite memories or events from over the last few years? Recreate that moment with food and decorations that will bring you right back to that unforgettable memory.
5) Say cheese when you say thanks. To make your thank you's a bit more personal, add a photo from the party to their thank you, to let them know you appreciate them being a part of your party and a part of your life.