Large craft pumpkin
Medium craft pumpkin
Small craft pumpkin
Tin dome spot light
hot glue gun
Drill and 2 sizes of large bits
1. Cut large holes in the bottoms of all 3 craft pumpkins with an X-acto knife.
2. Cut large holes in the tops of the large and medium craft pumpkins. (Not the small one.)
3. Drill random holes of different sizes in all the craft pumpkins.
4. Hot glue the pumpkins together from largest to smallest. Make sure the large holes are big enough for light to shine through well.
5. Separate the spotlight fixture from its tin shade and attach it underneath the pumpkin tree with electrical tape so that it illuminates all the pumpkins. Tape over all openings in the light hardware.
6. Glue moss and silk leaves around the top of your urn.
7. Nudge the pumpkin tree down into the moss and urn. Hold steady with hot glue if needed.
8. Plug it in and enjoy your pumpkin topiary under a well covered porch or inside your home!
Okay my little prettys... we must make room for our Christmas merchandise fast! Enjoy 25% off all Halloween gifts and decorations just in time for Halloween!
Our customers love our vintage card selection each holiday, and this is our first Halloween here at the Paisley Farmhouse as we are approaching our one year anniversary! The arrival of these wonderful vintage cards reminds us of the vision we began this store with. It is one we will hold onto for the years to come. Hurry to the Paisley Farmhouse to get some of these vintage sentiments, and look for our vintage Christmas Card selection coming soon...
Our customers LOVE this surprise coupon! Just ask about it when you come in and you'll get to draw from a jar of offers ranging from 10-40% off your entire purchase! Happy Halloween!
Bring the whole family to trick-or-treat here at The Paisley Farmhouse and at some of the other shops here at Birmingham Village! It's happening until 8p.m. on Friday evening October 31st, 2008! We can't wait to see the wonderful costumes... who knows, maybe we'll dress up too!?!